Sunday, January 3, 2021

MARK RUTHERFORD (Fox Studio Model)

NUMBERS magazine (June 1980)














Mark Rutherford was a model exclusively for Fox Studio.  I don't recall him doing more than a few photo shoots.  He did one solo j/o loop for Fox:  "Hot Shot" (1979).  John Coletti, the photographer for Fox, had this to say about discovering Mark:

Mark Rutherford, yes.  I saw him at Studio One.  I was talking to this airline stewardess, and I glimpsed him out of the corner of my eye.  Great butt, great body.  Not a body builder, though.  But a great face, too.  I said, "Alice, look at that guy over there."  And everybody's looking, trying to figure out who I was looking at.  Anyone with a trained eye would have known.  There he was.  He was on his way to Hawaii and he was in Los Angeles and had no place to stay.  I got him on film.

When we were photographing him, he had like, a little dick.  It was like, two or three inches.  Ken [Bill Harrison] comes over to me and says, "John, you gotta ask this guy to have a hard-on.  That dick is just embarrassing."  And I said, "Ken, I'll do my best."  --John Coletti, photographer and co-founder of Fox Studio (no relation to Fox News).

As you can tell from the photos, Mark was a grower, not a show-er.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ASSORTED PIX Part 208