Sunday, December 12, 2021

BOB KAPPEL (AMG, BOLA & other studios Model)






NOTE: I originally had these first six photos posted as a model named "Roger" who I had filed away in my yahoo "old mail" BUT THANKS AGAIN TO DOUGAL...he let me know of this guy's real name and I found the following photos on the internet....DOUGAL always lets me know when I post a picture of Bob on my other blog about the models of THE ATHLETIC MODEL GUILD (which you can check out if you so desire) I'm sure Dougal must think that I would know his face by now when I post him, but I'm a dork!!!











 

4 comments:

  1. Model identified as Roger??? is actually Bob Kappel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With that great body, big cock and beautiful erection it's easy for the eye to be drawn away from Bob Kappel's face. Thanks for posting these wonderful photos and to Dougal for confirming Bob's name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not a dork. Identifying models from the 'Golden Age' of physique photography is a challenge. There are always photographs of models I can't be certain of, if he is who I think he is.
    Thankfully Bob Kappel is relatively easy to identify due to his distinctive face. I marvel at how he grew from a muscle twink into a truly impressive specimen of manhood.
    Many thanks for all the postings on both your websites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sy hav en enorme fallus, so hart en erekt es dezired par alle.
    Ev bullik fysik en intense manhud, Kappel is stunnekk.

    ReplyDelete

BUTCH PIERCE (Champion Studio Model) aka SAM HUNTER (AMG)

 NOTE: You can search the name SAM HUNTER for other photos of this man.