Saturday, August 7, 2021

SO MUCH THANKS AND APPRECIATION!!!!

 I had planned to spend this Saturday evening (8-7-21) to post another vintage model when I was amazed to find a google BLOGGER USER (RICKLANE) who provided me with NAMES for unknown models I have posted in the past, 

Before him, there was (KEVAN) and (DOUGAL who was the first) to provide the site (AND US) with useful information by providing the names of these beautiful men from the past. If I had their email addresses, I would personally go on with my profound gratitude for their time and effort!!!!

For those interested, you can type in the search engine "Known Model set" to see their efforts credited.

Anyone who has some knowledge of the guys who posed for The Athletic Model Guild, my brother blog

http://mizersmen.blogspot.com 

sure could use some HELP in the name department!!!! So many Pee-Pee's & Poopers to identify!!!!

THANKS AGAIN EVERYBODY!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We should all be thanking YOU for your work and for sharing content with us! :) I will try to send more model names when I can. You've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete

ASSORTED PIX Part 208